Join us for the next Collider Coworking Experts Series in Partnership with Winona State University.
So you have an idea for a product or service? How do you know that this idea will work? One of the most critical ways to assess an idea is to understand its market potential.
To help us learn more about market assessment, we are honored to welcome Mary MacCarthy, the founder of Strategy by Process. Mary will be taking us through a market potential analysis workshop and discussion.
Objective: Take entrepreneurs through the steps of assessing market potential for a new business idea
Format: Engaging workshop with discussion and templates
- Understand funder’s mindsets
- Identify market assessment criteria
- Source market research and competitive intelligence on a shoestring budget
- Share templates for organizing the data and insights to develop commercialization strategy
- Answer questions from the audience
Mary MacCarthy, MBA is a service and product entrepreneur and the founder of Strategy by Process, a marketing and project management consultancy serving the healthcare industry and entrepreneurs. She has worked in strategic marketing for Medtronic and Cardiovascular Systems and completed many consulting engagements at companies such as Medtronic, 3M Health Care, and Smith’s Medical.