The 2017 MN Cup application will launch on March 20. Entrepreneurs interested in applying to the FREE competition can access the application on our homepage at www.mncup.org. Startups will have until April 28 to complete and submit their application.
To help all applicants with the initial round of the competition, MN Cup is hosting a series of online events called Friday Chatsfeaturing our 2016 winners. Join us for a live Facebook stream every Friday from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. to better understand the process, time commitment, benefits and rewards of our program, as well as ask our most recent division winners pointed questions about their personal experiences.
Below is the schedule and the companies/topics we will feature each Friday:
- March 31 – MN Cup Virtual Q&A Session w/ Activated Research Company & Stemonix
- April 7 – MN Cup Virtual Q&A Session with Berd Spokes and Vugo
- April 14 – MN Cup Virtual Q&A Session with Self Eco Garden and ExpressionMed
- April 21 – MN Cup Virtual Q&A Session with Asiya and Minnealloy
- April 28 – MN Cup Virtual Q&A Session to answer last minute questions about application
People who sign up for the Google Hangout will receive an email confirmation prior to the event with the link to access the hangout.