Who says that there are no jobs in Rochester startups? Read on to learn more about open job opportunities at emerging businesses in Rochester, Minn. Check back in on Monday for another open position at another small business in the city.
PayGo- Software Support and Design Assistant
We are searching for a sharp, responsible, and energetic person to join our team. The primary function of this position is to provide technical and sales support to our current and potential customers, maintain our company computers, and to assist in ongoing R&D of our software product.
- Provide first level support to customer support tickets via Help system, email, and phone.
- Assist new customers with installation and configuration of our software via screensharing goodness.
- Develop a specialized knowledge of the software and services that we provide.
- Monitor automated marketing and sale follow-ups and escalate interested leads.
- You must be tech savvy- You must have a good understanding of Windows OS, MacOS 10.x, and iOS.
- You should have a good understanding of existing technical platforms and trends.
- You should be able to type without looking at the keyboard. If you can't, we'll know you're a phony.
- You must be self-motivated and have a desire to learn.
- Knowledge of things like FileMaker Pro, AWS, WordPress, CPanel/WHM.
- Programming skills.
- Knowledge of what goes on in a retail establishment.
Full Time, Part Time, or Contract:
PT – 30 hours. More as we grow.
Melissa McNallan- firstname.lastname@example.org