This week on the podcast we sit down with Solomon Antoine, Ken Nguyen, D’Angelo Tines, and Haron Arama of SolKen Technology. SolKen Technology is a Rochester-based tech startup specializing in cryptocurrency mentoring, web development, and e-commerce development. Their current focus is on the product FAVR, a web-based platform that matches freelancers with jobs, such as yard work and errand-running, in the community.
This week on the podcast we talk about:
· FAVR, a platform that pairs freelancers with local demand and the SolKen team’s plans to grow the product.
· The drive and rationale for creating FAVR.
· How the team balances their education as high school and college students and their other activities with business development.
· The journey of building FAVR in Rochester and the connections the team has leveraged to jump start the product.
· Their advice for anyone else looking to #startsomething in Rochester, Minnesota.
“Take risks. You never know the outcome until you try it out.” -Ken Nguyen