Today on the podcast we sit down with local entrepreneur Janessa Nickell and learn about her brand-new business Sacred Circle. Sacred Circle is a space for people to learn, connect, grow, and understand more about themselves through introspection and reflection. Today on the podcast we talk about:
· The energy that Janessa sees in Rochester’s entrepreneurial community right now.
· The need for authenticity and being able to form deeper connections with ourselves and with others.
· The initial classes and programming offered by Sacred Circle.
· What the transition from a long-term career to full-time entrepreneurship with Sacred Circle has been like.
· Janessa’s personal mission with Sacred Circle, which was born to reduce major burnout in her own life and has resulted in a significant shift in her mind set over the past year.
“I’m encouraged to look around and see how people are willing to take risks and are willing to try something different and build something unique.” -Janessa Nickell, founder of Sacred Circle