Today on the podcast we listen in to the latest in our “From the Edge” series. On “From the Edge” we invite two guests involved in Rochester’s entrepreneurial ecosystem on the show to talk about trends we’re seeing in entrepreneurship. This month we’re joined by two early stage entrepreneurs: Solomon Antoine and Zach WareJoncas. Solomon is CEO and Developer at FAVR Inc., a peer to peer platform that allows customers to request tasks at their own price. Zach is a Cofounder at LEAH Labs, a Rochester biotech startup working to bring modern healthcare to the veterinary space. And as always we’re also joined on the podcast by Jamie Sundsbak, Community Manager at Collider Coworking.
We cover multiple topics on the podcast today including:
· mental health in entrepreneurs,
· the importance of managing your own health as well as the health of your business,
· a potential biotech bubble,
· approaching startup funders and how to deal with “no”s,
· and the attractiveness of Rochester to early stage entrepreneurs.
Links from the show today:
Odd News by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)