This week on the podcast we record on the road during a visit to NerdinOut on 2nd Street SW! Today on the show we sit down with NerdinOut founder Brad Vigesaa to chat more about this two-year-old business, which just had a grand opening celebration at their new location this June, and how he and his team are meeting customer needs to grow. NerdinOut is a retail store- and more- that buys, trades, and sells comic books, toys, collectables, and video games.
On the podcast today we chat about:
· How Brad’s sales and customer experience prior to NerdinOut has helped to increase the efficiency of the business and enhance the bottom line.
· The philosophy of “nerdinout” and how that relates to the business.
· Move of the business from Elton Hills to their new location on 2nd Street SW.
· Nitro coffee, Barbies, and other new products.
· The addition of an adult-focused laser tag to the store’s offerings this summer.
· The upcoming Nerdinout Con 2019 taking place this August.
Links from the podcast:
Rochester Rising Communication Session, Mental Health: https://www.facebook.com/events/2437009946576323/
Today’s podcast is brought to you by: