This week on the podcast we sit down with Orangetheory Fitness Rochester Owner and Studio Manager Mackenzie McCormack. Orangetheory Fitness is a one-hour total body workout focused on endurance, strength, and power using heartrate-based interval training. The fitness studio is set to open this fall in the Apache Mall. Orangetheory Fitness just opened its 1,000th studio this July.
Today on the podcast we talk about:
· What you can expect from a session at Orangetheory Fitness.
· The need Mackenzie saw in Rochester for the fitness studio.
· What the process of opening an Orangetheory Fitness franchise was like.
· Mackenzie’s lifelong desire to open her own business.
· The process of finding real estate for the business in Rochester.
· The buildout and renovations that were needed in the Apache Mall space.
· The lessons Mackenzie’s learned over the past year working to open the business.