This week’s podcast is all about Global Entrepreneurship Week, a world-wide celebration of entrepreneurship, which included seventeen events last week right here in Rochester. If you missed out on the week, you can catch up with what happened by checking the Rochester Global Entrepreneurship Week website or searching for the hashtag #gewroch on your favorite social media site.
- Last week, Rochester Rising profiled Mike Rolih, Founder of GoRout, a rapidly emerging football hardware and software startup in Rochester.
- GoRout developed a series of products that allow for instant communication between football players on the field and coaches, enabling practice to run more efficiently.
- GoRout launched their newest product, Vue-Up, live during Global Entrepreneurship Week.
- Vue-Up is football’s first heads up, in-helmet display that has a 4MP camera to capture the player’s point-of-view and is voice controlled.
- We also had the opportunity to screen the film DocuMNtary last week, a film telling the story of tech in Minnesota.
- DocuMNtary gives Minnesotans a better story to tell about our state, the story of Minnesota’s rich history in tech innovation.