A few weeks ago we sat down with some of Rochester’s entrepreneurs for a roundtable discussion about the startup and entrepreneurial ecosystem in Rochester, where the community is headed, and what it will take to get there. This is part two in a three article series covering the conversation.
Our esteemed entrepreneurial panel:
- Mike Rolih, Founder and CEO of GoRout, a sports wearable display and sensor company and recent graduate of the Mayo Clinic Business Accelerator.
- Xavier Frigola, Director of the Mayo Clinic Business Accelerator that houses twenty-two life science companies.
- Nate Nordstrom, Founder of BrandHoot, a company that designs websites, mobile applications, and additional products.
- Hunter Downs, Founder of Area 10 Labs, a hardware and software product development company, and Co-owner of Café Steam.
- Chris Lukenbill, Founder of Able, Bright Agrotech software to connect produce farmers that have the passion grow, with the knowledge they need to be successful.
- Jamie Sundsbak, Founder of BioAM and Program Director at a new coworking and business incubator space called Collider.