This week, I got to speak with Stephanie Mertz, a junior at Washington University in St. Louis and co-organizer of ArchHacks, a forty-eight-hour hackathon in St. Louis this November.
- ArchHacks takes place November 4th through November 6th, from Friday through Sunday.
- ·Over this weekend, teams of students will build a healthtech-themed, functional prototype by Sunday evening and compete for prizes.
- The hackathon is exclusively for students, but there are no age restrictions.
- The application process takes all of ten minutes.
- For more information, link up with the ArchHacks Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
- Any additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It’s really a unique combination that St. Louis has where we have the expansive medical background, the corporate resources, and startup drive, and the technical talent, all in one area. We thought that here in St. Louis, we were uniquely poised to bring the resources together to enable [a HealthTech themed hackathon].” –Stephanie Mertz