Today on the podcast we share our latest in the “From the Edge” series discussing trends in entrepreneurship. For this chat we’re joined by local entrepreneur Beth Fynbo, Founder of Busy Baby Mat, Kathleen Harrington, President of the Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce, and as always Jamie Sundsbak, Community Manager of Collider Coworking.
On today’s show we chat about many different trends we’re seeing on a local and national scale including:
· Collaboration between entrepreneurs, even those in direct competition.
· A local increase in minority and women entrepreneurs.
· The presence of collaboration within healthy entrepreneurial ecosystems.
· The value in “putting yourself out there” as an entrepreneur.
· What is an entrepreneur?
· Simple ways that everyone can give back to the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
· The value of an entrepreneurial ecosystem to reduce loneliness and to accelerate early stage companies.
· The value of small businesses as economic drivers.
· The strength of shopping local.
Tune in to the show today to not miss out on this great conversation.
Links from the podcast:
Busy Baby Mat
Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce
Rochester Rising Communication Session, Mental Health: https://www.facebook.com/events/2437009946576323/
Investor & Innovator Forum: https://web.cvent.com/event/43b7a103-156f-4fc9-b9c9-4038d10e17fe/summary
Today’s podcast is brought to you by:
Facebook: Alsbrook Accounting PC