This week on the podcast we share the latest in our “From the Edge” series talking trends in entrepreneurship. This month we’re joined by local corporate and patent attorney Matt Smyth and Jamie Sundsbak, Community Manager of Collider Coworking.
On the show today we chat about:
· The sharing economy and the sustainability of these platforms.
· Trends toward slower and more steady business growth.
· Changing office environments.
· The reality of working with remote teams and how to effectively communicate when not in the same location.
· Keys to successful work groups.
· The importance of physical proximity for working relationships and collaboration.
Links from the podcast today:
Headland Law & Strategy
Today’s podcast is brought to you by: